Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by John Yang <jo...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/05 06:21:46 UTC

Re: JIRA labels

Hi,

How about using JIRA components?

It appears that we can use any string for a label, and clicking on a label
by default shows all issues of all JIRA projects that have the label.
On the other hand, components provide a fixed number of options, and nicely
show our issues by component.

REEF and Spark are also using components.

- REEF:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/REEF?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:components-page
- Spark:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SPARK?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:components-page

I'd be happy to set up components for the community. :)

Thanks,
John

Re: JIRA labels

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.