Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by nishant gandhi <ni...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/14 15:46:45 UTC

Not able to compile giraph-debugger

Hi,
I do not able to compile giraph-debugger successfully. Following is the
error message attached.

Nishant Gandhi
M.Tech. CSE
IIT Patna

Re: Not able to compile giraph-debugger

Posted by nishant gandhi <ni...@gmail.com>.
hi semih,

problem solved. protoc had some problem.
it was giving message : protoc: error while loading shared libraries:
libprotoc.so.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

and ldconfig saved the day. Thanks for directing my attention towards
protocol buffer.

 looking forward for the talk. have a happy holidays.

Nishant Gandhi
M.Tech. CSE
IIT Patna

Posted by nishant gandhi <ni...@gmail.com>.