Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Frederic Barozzi <fr...@ifrance.com> on 2002/08/22 09:12:27 UTC

action mapping error (2nd post)

re Hi,

i done the following intallations:
- sdk 1.4
- j2ee 1.3.1
- Tomcat 4.0.4
- Struts 1.0.2
- Eclipse 2.0
- Tomcat eclipse plugin
- Easy struts eclipse plugin
- struts config file editor.

I made a simple application, that asks for a login and a passsword.
- I launch tomcat
- I launch my web navigator
- http://localhos:8080/myApp/form/userLoginForm.jsp

=> An error occured "Cannot find ActionMappings or ActionFormBeans collection"

Any idea. I installed nothing more that i describe on top

thanks in advance

Fred

Re: action mapping error (2nd post)

Posted by Adrian Brown <ad...@yahoo.com.au>.
Hi Frederic,

Usually when I get this error it means something is
amiss in the web.xml file, either it cannot be parsed
because of unexpected elements or cannot be found at
all. Check the output from the console where you
started tomcat from, it should give you some clues.

Adrian

 --- Frederic Barozzi <fr...@ifrance.com>
wrote: > re Hi,

> i done the following intallations:
> - sdk 1.4
> - j2ee 1.3.1
> - Tomcat 4.0.4
> - Struts 1.0.2
> - Eclipse 2.0
> - Tomcat eclipse plugin
> - Easy struts eclipse plugin
> - struts config file editor.
>
> I made a simple application, that asks for a login
> and a passsword.
> - I launch tomcat
> - I launch my web navigator
> - http://localhos:8080/myApp/form/userLoginForm.jsp
>
> => An error occured "Cannot find ActionMappings or
> ActionFormBeans collection"
>
> Any idea. I installed nothing more that i describe
> on top
>
> thanks in advance
>
> Fred

http://digital.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Digital How To