Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Michael Scheidell <sc...@secnap.net> on 2008/08/18 01:03:13 UTC

no clamav updates since friday?

 freshclam -V
ClamAV 0.93.3/8051/Fri Aug 15 22:44:59 2008

I checked web site to make sure we didn't miss an update (wondering if
clamav DNS version method was being spoofed)
only wondering since you guys are so great at getting updates out, and
now we have gone a whole weekend without an update :-).  usually get
them every hour.

guess its GPL, so we can't complain, but I noticed lot of 'film.scr'
zipped files being blocked by other methods, and even after submitting a
sample, I didn't see an update.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Main: 561-999-5000, Office: 561-939-7259
 > *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Everything Channel Hot Product of 2008
    * Shaping Information Security Award 2008
    * CRN Magazine Top 40 Emerging Security Vendors

For Information please see http://www.spammertrap.com