Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Daniel Barclay <db...@maprtech.com> on 2015/06/30 23:42:45 UTC

SchemaFactory.logger

Why does _interface_ org.apache.drill.exec.store.SchemaFactory declare a logger?

Daniel
--
Daniel Barclay
MapR Technologies

Re: SchemaFactory.logger

Posted by Hanifi Gunes <hg...@maprtech.com>.
@Daniel, add BufferAllocator interface as well.

Re: SchemaFactory.logger

Posted by Daniel Barclay <db...@maprtech.com>.

--
Daniel Barclay
MapR Technologies

Re: SchemaFactory.logger

Posted by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org>.
Probably my fault.

Re: SchemaFactory.logger

Posted by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com>.
My regex won't capture every case, but it found a decent number of these:
interface .*\n.*logger

Targets
    String 'interface .*\n.*logger'
Found usages  (29 usages found)
    Unclassified usage  (29 usages found)
        drill-common  (4 usages found)
            org.apache.drill.common.expression  (1 usage found)
                LogicalExpression.java  (1 usage found)
                    (46: 8) public interface LogicalExpression extends
Iterable<LogicalExpression>{
            org.apache.drill.common.graph  (1 usage found)
                GraphValue.java  (1 usage found)
                    (21: 8) public interface GraphValue<T> extends
Iterable<T>{
            org.apache.drill.common.logical  (1 usage found)
                FormatPluginConfig.java  (1 usage found)
                    (23: 8) public interface FormatPluginConfig {
            org.apache.drill.common.logical.data.visitors  (1 usage found)
                LogicalVisitor.java  (1 usage found)
                    (45: 8) public interface LogicalVisitor<RETURN, EXTRA,
EXCEP extends Throwable> {
        drill-java-exec  (25 usages found)
            org.apache.drill.exec.cache  (5 usages found)
                Counter.java  (1 usage found)
                    (20: 8) public interface Counter {
                DistributedCache.java  (1 usage found)
                    (24: 8) public interface DistributedCache extends
AutoCloseable{
                DistributedMap.java  (1 usage found)
                    (24: 8) public interface DistributedMap<K, V>{
                DistributedMultiMap.java  (1 usage found)
                    (23: 8) public interface DistributedMultiMap<K, V> {
                DrillSerializable.java  (1 usage found)
                    (30: 8) public interface DrillSerializable extends
Externalizable{
            org.apache.drill.exec.disk  (1 usage found)
                Spool.java  (1 usage found)
                    (24: 8) public interface Spool {
            org.apache.drill.exec.memory  (1 usage found)
                BufferAllocator.java  (1 usage found)
                    (32: 8) public interface BufferAllocator extends
Closeable {
            org.apache.drill.exec.physical  (1 usage found)
                WriteEntry.java  (1 usage found)
                    (20: 8) public interface WriteEntry {
            org.apache.drill.exec.physical.base  (1 usage found)
                PhysicalVisitor.java  (1 usage found)
                    (53: 8) public interface PhysicalVisitor<RETURN, EXTRA,
EXCEP extends Throwable> {
            org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl  (2 usages found)
                BatchCreator.java  (1 usage found)
                    (28: 8) public interface BatchCreator<T extends
PhysicalOperator> {
                RootCreator.java  (1 usage found)
                    (27: 8) public interface RootCreator<T extends
PhysicalOperator> {
            org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.aggregate  (1 usage found)
                BatchIterator.java  (1 usage found)
                    (22: 8) public interface BatchIterator {
            org.apache.drill.exec.physical.impl.filter  (1 usage found)
                Filterer.java  (1 usage found)
                    (26: 8) public interface Filterer {
            org.apache.drill.exec.planner.physical  (1 usage found)
                Prel.java  (1 usage found)
                    (28: 8) public interface Prel extends DrillRelNode,
Iterable<Prel>{
            org.apache.drill.exec.planner.physical.visitor  (1 usage found)
                PrelVisitor.java  (1 usage found)
                    (29: 8) public interface PrelVisitor<RETURN, EXTRA,
EXCEP extends Throwable> {
            org.apache.drill.exec.rpc  (3 usages found)
                DrillRpcFuture.java  (1 usage found)
                    (24: 8) public interface DrillRpcFuture<T> extends
CheckedFuture<T,RpcException> {
                RpcConnectionHandler.java  (1 usage found)
                    (20: 8) public interface RpcConnectionHandler<T extends
RemoteConnection> {
                RpcOutcome.java  (1 usage found)
                    (22: 8) public interface RpcOutcome<T> {
            org.apache.drill.exec.store  (2 usages found)
                RecordRecorder.java  (1 usage found)
                    (24: 8) public interface RecordRecorder {
                SchemaFactory.java  (1 usage found)
                    (29: 8) public interface SchemaFactory {
            org.apache.drill.exec.store.dfs.easy  (1 usage found)
                FileWork.java  (1 usage found)
                    (21: 8) public interface FileWork {
            org.apache.drill.exec.store.schedule  (1 usage found)
                CompleteWork.java  (1 usage found)
                    (24: 8) public interface CompleteWork extends
Comparable<CompleteWork>{
            org.apache.drill.exec.work  (1 usage found)
                RootNodeDriver.java  (1 usage found)
                    (20: 8) public interface RootNodeDriver {
            org.apache.drill.exec.work.batch  (2 usages found)
                DataCollector.java  (1 usage found)
                    (24: 1) interface DataCollector extends AutoCloseable {
                RawBatchBuffer.java  (1 usage found)
                    (29: 8) public interface RawBatchBuffer extends
RawFragmentBatchProvider {

Re: SchemaFactory.logger

Posted by Abdel Hakim Deneche <ad...@maprtech.com>.
I don't think it should.

--

Abdelhakim Deneche

Software Engineer

  <http://www.mapr.com/>

Re: SchemaFactory.logger

Posted by Jason Altekruse <al...@gmail.com>.
I assume it was added during creation of the file using a template that
inserted the logger by default. We should remove it and any other places
where it occurs to prevent confusion.