Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2011/05/16 21:56:03 UTC

Board Reports Due -- and missing

I will be doing it tonight for Thursday's meeting.

Missing: Bluesky, Celix, Delta Cloud, HCatalog, HISE, LibCloud (up for a TLP
vote, but we still need a report), and SIS.

	--- Noel

Re: Board Reports Due -- and missing

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@cloudkick.com>.
Sorry for the delay. I have just added a Libcloud report.

Will also ping our mentors to check & sign it off.

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Hi Noel,

SIS should be on there...added it today. Thanks!

Cheers,
Chris

On May 16, 2011, at 12:56 PM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> I will be doing it tonight for Thursday's meeting.
>
> Missing: Bluesky, Celix, Delta Cloud, HCatalog, HISE, LibCloud (up for a TLP
> vote, but we still need a report), and SIS.
>
> 	--- Noel

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:   http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/

Re: Board Reports Due -- and missing

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
I removed it from the monthly section.

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Alex,

Posted by Alexander Broekhuis <a....@gmail.com>.
Hello Noel,

On 16 May 2011 21:56, Noel J. Bergman <no...@devtech.com> wrote:
> I will be doing it tonight for Thursday's meeting.
>
> Missing: Bluesky, Celix, Delta Cloud, HCatalog, HISE, LibCloud (up for a TLP
> vote, but we still need a report), and SIS.
>
>        --- Noel

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis