Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Don Hill <do...@eweb-service.com> on 2003/01/21 17:55:24 UTC

Re[2]: postgresql

Hello Antoine,

Tuesday, January 21, 2003, 11:00:28 AM, you wrote:

AS> Please,
AS> somebody can help me
AS> Thanks

Seems to me that you need to compare the tables that come with
Jetspeed hypersonic and postgres, is there identity columns, have you
created some columns with a not null attr.

Another test would be to get the sql that is being executed, try to
execute it in the psql tool, does it suceed or do you get the same
error.

HTH

--
Best regards,
 Don                            mailto:donhill@eweb-service.com

Re: Re[2]: postgresql

Posted by Antoine Santos <an...@cgbi.fr>.
I compare the structure tables of hypersonic database and postgres database
:
    - the columns user_id is not an identity column (as in the
turbine-postgres.sql file)

I succeeded  an insert sql in the turbine_user in the psql tool.

I don't understand why user_id has a null value
org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.UserException: Failed to create
account 'test': ERROR:  ExecAppend: Fail to add null value in not null
attribute user_id

is there any users that use postgresql with jetspeed?

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>