Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by morten svanæs <mo...@web-som-virker.no> on 2003/07/10 14:23:42 UTC

system.xml and embed mode

Hi all,
I've had problems getting the servlet to read the system.xml file and got
tired of the problem and hacked to source to get it to work. I have a
system.xml in the WEB-INF dir as I think I'm supposed to but it won't work.
I also have another problem when using xmldb:xindice-embed mode in cocoon
with the pseudo protocoll , it seems like the uri can't be resolved when
embed is in the string. So my question is where in the source can I specify
that the database mode always should be embeded so that I still can use the
pseudo protocoll.
I've got the cvs version from last week, but I've tried the 1.1b2 with same
results.

Morten Svanæs