Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/03 20:22:43 UTC

Re: SDO dependencies for SCA 1.0 release, was Fwd: SCA 1.0 release (was Re: Release management for next release, was: SCA 0.92 release?

Great, so looks like we would need a DAS release compatible with SDO
1.0 in order to include any SCA/DAS integration in the SCA 1.0
release. I'll try to get that done, by cutting a branch and working on
a DAS release sometime this week. Please let me know if there is any
changes in plan.