Posted to users@ace.apache.org by Bram Pouwelse <br...@pouwelse.com> on 2014/03/10 21:51:43 UTC

Eclipse hangs when using AceObrRepository

Hi,

I'm trying to simplify our deployment procedure, at this moment we deploy
bundles to a release repository from eclipse using Bndtools. I want to
change this and perform this step from our ci server.

As I'm already using the continuos deployment command I've tried to add
move the release repo to an ACE obr instance and added a copy step in the
procedure for deployment to production where the artifacts are copied to
the release repo first using the repo:cp command.

When I try to use that repo from Bndtools in Eclipse it seems to freeze for
a while and finally crashes completely. If I manually generate a R5 index
in the store folder everything works fine.

Should it be possible to use the repository from ACE obr in eclipse?

Thanks,

Bram

Re: Eclipse hangs when using AceObrRepository

Posted by Bram Pouwelse <br...@pouwelse.com>.
Thanks Paul! it works :)

Posted by Paul Bakker <pa...@luminis.eu>.
Hi Bram,