Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wo...@atosorigin.com on 2007/03/08 12:42:23 UTC

[m2] tomcat-maven-plugin [Virus checked]

Hi all,

I have a problem with tomcat-maven-plugin:

it seems to load from http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org , as I can find
it in my local repository,
but all
mvn tomcat: ...

result in:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-tomcat-plugin' does not
exist or no valid version could be found

while I am referencing:

<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
<artifactId>tomcat-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>

in my dependecies. What am I missing here ?

mit freundlichen Grüßen/best regards

Wolfgang Schrecker

"... writing code is to interaction design as pouring concrete is to
building architecture. ... the effect of design will be negligible if the
code is underway."
 --  Alan Cooper in: "The inmates are running the asylum" p. 204

Atos Worldline Processing GmbH
Hahnstrasse 25
60528 Frankfurt/Main
Germany
Phone: +49 69/6657-1176
Fax :
mailto: Wolfgang.Schrecker@atosorigin.com
http://www.atosworldline.de

Geschäftsführer: Erik Munk Koefoed
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dominique Illien
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister: Frankfurt/Main HRB 40 417

* * * * * * * * L E G A L    D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * * *
This e-mail is destined for the above mentioned recipient. In case you
received this e-mail by accident, we would appreciate it if you could
contact the sender and delete all copies stored on your computer.
Please be aware that the security and confidentiality of electronic data
transmitted by e-mail is not completely guaranteed and that data may be seen,
copied, downloaded or changed by third persons during transmission.
Atos Origin accepts no liability for the security and confidentiality of
data and documents sent by e-mail. Please make sure that all important
messages will be confirmed in writing by means of a telefax or a letter.
* * * * * * * * L E G A L    D I S C L A I M E R * * * * * * * *