Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Chalaka Chamupathi Sudusinghe <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/21 19:23:34 UTC

Build error

Hello,

i was trying to build the Activemq artemis project but

i had following error in the test ,
"
Running org.apache.activemq.ra.MDBTest
Tests run: 10, Failures: 3, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
51.729 sec <<< FAILURE! - in org.apache.activemq.ra.MDBTest
testMessageExceptionReDelivery(org.apache.activemq.ra.MDBTest)  Time
elapsed: 1.022 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: Delivery policy delay not working
    at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:74)
    at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:37)
    at org.junit.Assert.assertFalse(Assert.java:56)
    at org.apache.activemq.ra.MDBTest.testMessageExceptionReDelivery(MDBTest.java:705)

testOrderOfMessageExceptionReDelivery(org.apache.activemq.ra.MDBTest)
Time elapsed: 31.054 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError: Got 5
    at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:74)
    at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:37)
    at org.apache.activemq.ra.MDBTest.testOrderOfMessageExceptionReDelivery(MDBTest.java:798)

testXaTimeoutRedelivery(org.apache.activemq.ra.MDBTest)  Time elapsed:
11.012 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.AssertionError:
    at org.junit.Assert.fail(Assert.java:74)
    at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:37)
    at org.junit.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:46)
    at org.apache.activemq.ra.MDBTest.testXaTimeoutRedelivery(MDBTest.java:899)

Failed tests:
  MDBTest.testMessageExceptionReDelivery:705 Delivery policy delay not working
  MDBTest.testOrderOfMessageExceptionReDelivery:798 Got 5
  MDBTest.testXaTimeoutRedelivery:899 "

i google the error and unable to find solution, i am new to this and
please help me to fix the error.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Chalaka Chamupathi Sudusinghe

Undergraduate at University of Peradeniya Faculty of Engineering.

Email     : chalakachamupathi@gmail.com
Linkedin : https://lk.linkedin.com/in/chalakachamupathisudusinghe
Blog       : https://chalakachamupathisudusinghe.blogspot.com
Github    : https://github.com/Chalakachamupathi