Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Balana, Vishal" <Vi...@fmr.com.INVALID> on 2015/06/12 21:15:13 UTC

General question about removeAbandoned property

Hello,

I am trying to find if removeAbandoned property set to True would leads a connection returned back to pool and available to be borrowed again?
If not, am I one connection less in pool?

Thanks,
Vishal

Re: General question about removeAbandoned property

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 12/06/2015 20:15, Balana, Vishal wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to find if removeAbandoned property set to True would leads a connection returned back to pool and available to be borrowed again?
> If not, am I one connection less in pool?

Abandoned connections are removed from the pool. The pool will replace
it as necessary.

Mark