Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by amy iseppi <is...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/01 23:14:54 UTC

problems with printing & opening on old version

Dear OpenOffice,

I have now upgraded to OX Yosemite & my Openoffice could not print nor write. Each time I click on the icon it has a message saying Openoffice quit unexpectedly. Do you want to try to reopen or don’t reopen. I click on either one & nothing happens & had to FORCEQUIT.
There is also a message that there is a new version 4.1.1 but when I download it & try to open, a message telling me that security preferences cannot identify developer & Security Preferences allow only identified developers & Apple store apps.

Can you help please? I have been using OpenOffice for the past 5 years & is very happy with it.

Thank you for a reply.

Amy

Re: problems with printing & opening on old version

Posted by FR web forum <oo...@free.fr>.
For this kind of question, ask directly on the support forum:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=74500&hilit=security+preferences