Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Timony, Michael" <Mi...@FMR.COM> on 2006/12/14 17:20:54 UTC

jetspeed-dev-help@portals.apache.org mailbox is full?

I was trying to subscribe to the dev mailing list and e-mail keep
bouncing that are sent to jetspeed-dev-help@portals.apache.org:

      Sent:	12/14/2006 10:47 AM

      jetspeed-dev-help@portals.apache.org on 12/14/2006 10:42 AM
            The message could not be delivered because the recipient's
mailbox is full.
            < maillnx-us111.fmr.com #5.2.2 SMTP; 552 spam score (5.8)
exceeded threshold>

In case anyone else is having trouble subscribing I was able to
subscribe to the daily digest using this address:

jetspeed-dev-digest-help@portals.apache.org

Mick Timony