Posted to user@struts.apache.org by David W Palmieri <dp...@us.ibm.com> on 2002/02/14 00:16:52 UTC

Javadoc for Struts Version 1.0

I'm using Struts Version 1.0.  I've noticed that the Javadoc available via
the Struts home page is for Version 1.1.  Where can I find the Javadoc for
Version 1.0?

Re: Javadoc for Struts Version 1.0

Posted by Mark Woon <mo...@SMI.Stanford.EDU>.
David W Palmieri wrote:

> I'm using Struts Version 1.0.  I've noticed that the Javadoc available via
> the Struts home page is for Version 1.1.  Where can I find the Javadoc for
> Version 1.0?

Look carefully.  There are two javadoc links.  You want the javadoc link under
"Getting Started," not the one under "Current Development."

-Mark