Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joshua Miller <jo...@eaglewd.com> on 2002/05/03 20:21:39 UTC

Cocoon and Tomcat on WindowsXP Pro

I'm trying to get Cocoon 1.8.2 up and running with Tomcat 3.2.1 / JDK
1.3.1 on a Windows XP machine.
I'm new to Cocoon and I can't seem to get things running.

I followed the installation instructions included in the
/docs/install.htm file exactly - I got a 404 when trying to access .xml
files.
I tried manipulating the tomcat.bat file by creating the CLASSPATH
statically to ensure that Xerces jar file loaded AFTER everything else
... I still get a 404.
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling EVERYTHING - including Tomcat ...
I still get a 404.

Tomcat runs fine, I get no errors other than 404 - all the XSL files
work fine and JSP/Servlets are running fine under Tomcat.

Anyone have any help to offer?

I can send you the .bat file or anything you need to help out - just let
me know.

THANKS!

Joshua Miller
Web Development :: Programming