Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Zach Jones <zj...@warehouse-media.com> on 2008/03/12 14:46:46 UTC

spamassassin windows GPGkey errors

Hi,
Am attempting to update using sa-update, but no matter what command I
try (checkonly, gpgno) I get the following error: [path]......gpg
required but not found

I found 2 text files in the directory with gpg keys, attempted to
import them with the sa-update import [path] entry, get same error.

Any ideas? Help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks so much for your
time and hard work.

Zach

Re: spamassassin windows GPGkey errors

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.
Zach Jones wrote:
> Hi,
> Am attempting to update using sa-update, but no matter what command I
> try (checkonly, gpgno) I get the following error: [path]......gpg
> required but not found
>
> I found 2 text files in the directory with gpg keys, attempted to
> import them with the sa-update import [path] entry, get same error.
>
> Any ideas? Help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks so much for your
> time and hard work.
Please redirect this to users@spamassassin.apache.org.

This list is the development list, and it is for discussing the
development of spamassassin.