Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Tonic <an...@hotmail.fr> on 2014/12/16 12:22:17 UTC

New Adobe AIR 16 SDK and iOS 64bit Support

The new AIR SDK is available since yesterday, integrate iOS 64bit Support.
But in the release notes, they say it is only compatible with the latest
version of the compiler.

http://labsdownload.adobe.com/pub/labs/flashruntimes/shared/air16_flashplayer16_releasenotes.pdf

Flex uses the old compiler, is what it means Flex applications will not be
compatible ? !

Re: New Adobe AIR 16 SDK and iOS 64bit Support

Posted by Paul Hardiman <co...@hardiman.com>.
Does that mean that flex will have long & ulong variables?

Ciao,
Paul Hardiman

Posted by Héctor A <ne...@gmail.com>.
It refers to ADT, not MXMLC/ASC 2, so no problema with Flex.