Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Frederic Alluin <fr...@webmedia.es> on 2000/10/24 14:05:33 UTC

include xsp result in another xsp

Hi,
I want include the result of a xsp file into another xsp file. So I
tried something such like that:

<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<xsp:page language="java"
xmlns:util="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Util"

 <page>
  <util:include-uri href="http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/result_xsp.xml"/>
 </page>
</xsp:page>

But I have an error "The element type &quot;meta&quot; must be
terminated by the matching end-tag &quot;&lt;/meta&gt;&quot;" or it
include the xsp source file and not the result....

an idea ????

Thank you
Fred

RE: include xsp result in another xsp

Posted by Per Kreipke <pe...@onclave.com>.
Fred,

Sounds like you're doing 'servlet chaining'. Not sure what the problem is,
your code looks ok (sharper eyes may find something).

So, dumb question: Since the error refers to a tag that isn't in your
sample, could it be that the file you're including isn't well formed? Have
you tested that separately?

Per