Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/08 16:29:55 UTC

Work at an OpenMeetings Related Project(s) at the Google Summer of Code 2012

Hi,

this is an opportunity for students that would like to "enhance" their
budget by working on a project sponsored by "Google Summer of Code".
See: http://code.google.com/soc

Each Students for an accepted project is sponsored by Google with 5000 USD.
When I was a Student I also did the program at SoC 2006, it was a great
opportunity to catch up with some interesting people and topics.

ATutor has some project proposals at their wiki, one of them is also
Openmeetings related:
http://wiki.atutor.ca/display/atutorwiki/Google+Summer+of+Code+2012#GoogleSummerofCode2012-13.EnhanceIntegrationofATutorwithApacheOpenMeetingsWebConferencing

If you are student or if you know somebody you might send him the link.

Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wagner
http://www.openmeetings.de

Re: Default login domain

Posted by Mahmut TEKER <te...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pedro,

    checkLoginData.lzx is in the checkout version. The package, you have
downloaded and installed is the one compiled. The link you have given
tells the changes that should be done on the uncompiled version. In
order to change the source code, you have to checkout from svn and make
changes and then compile it. How to checkout and build information is
given as detailed on this link :
http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/BuildInstructions.html .

    I hope I could help you,

    Regards,