Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2022/02/16 13:22:48 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Flink PMC members: Igal Shilman, Konstantin Knauf and Yun Gao

Hi all,

I would like to formally announce a few new Flink PMC members on the dev@
list. The PMC has not done a good job of always announcing new PMC members
(and committers) recently. I'll try to keep an eye on this in the future to
improve the situation.

Nevertheless, I'm very happy to announce some very active community members
as new PMC members:

- Igal Shilman, added to the PMC in October 2021
- Konstantin Knauf, added to the PMC in January 2022
- Yun Gao, added to the PMC in February 2022

Please join me in welcoming them to the Flink PMC!

Best,
Robert

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flink PMC members: Igal Shilman, Konstantin Knauf and Yun Gao

Posted by Yun Gao <yu...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Igal and Konstantin!

Very thanks everyone for the warm greeting and help all the way, its really my honor and pleasure to work together with everyone in the community!

Best,
Yun

From:Jing Zhang <be...@gmail.com>
Send Time:2022 Feb. 18 (Fri.) 22:04
To:dev <de...@flink.apache.org>
Subject:Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flink PMC members: Igal Shilman, Konstantin Knauf and Yun Gao

Congratulations!

Best,
Jing Zhang

Benchao Li <li...@apache.org> 于2022年2月18日周五 20:22写道:

Posted by Jing Zhang <be...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Benchao Li <li...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

--

Best,
Benchao Li

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Flink PMC members: Igal Shilman, Konstantin Knauf and Yun Gao

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by godfrey he <go...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!