Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/31 00:22:06 UTC

[Issue tracking] Permissions was: [OSGi] Resolved issues

Directory developers,

Neither 'jconlon' nor 'rwallace' have permissions to "close" their own
JIRA issues.  Is the solution to add them to the
'directory-developers' group?

Enrique

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Enrique Rodriguez wrote:
> On 1/30/07, Alex Karasulu <ak...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On the permission scheme editor this is not stated.  It just says "Close
>> Issues" so it may in fact mean that.
>
> Where permission "Close Issues" is allowed for group
> "directory-developers" you can also "Add" a New Permission for "Close
> Issues" to "Reporter."  "Add" is under the "Operations" column.

Ahhh ok this is new I guess.  I never saw this before.  Thanks for the help.

Alex

Re: [Issue tracking] Permissions was: [OSGi] Resolved issues

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.