Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Böckling <mi...@giniality.com> on 2005/12/08 14:58:19 UTC

[m2] Variable interpolation

Hello,

I can't figure out how to retrieve complex configuration info from the
POM and use it as a variable in a textfile that should get substituted.
What i'm trying to do is to have a variable like
${project.build.pluginManagement.plugins. ... [?] ...
configuration.target} to fetch the target JRE version of the
maven-compiler-plugin that I specified in a parent POM. I've tried
several combinations but can't get it to work, is there a way this can
be done?

Thank you,
Michael

--
Giniality AG - Michael Böckling; Steinenberg 21, CH-4051 Basel
P: +41 61 226 99 63 - F: +41 61 226 99 69