Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Akemi Adachi <ak...@serpro.gov.br> on 2004/12/14 16:24:52 UTC

RE: Subversion and ClearCase

Thank you very much. This solution (&) worked properly.
We changed the perl script  to run on Windows 2000 and can migrate the
ClearCase´s  repository to Subversion.

Akemi

"Krebs, Steven" <st...@intel.com>
11/24/2004 05:29 PM

        Para:   "Akemi Adachi" <ak...@serpro.gov.br>, <us...@subversion.tigris.org>
        cc:
        Assunto:        RE:  Subversion and ClearCase
 -

Akemi Adachi writes:

>I visited the Kasia in a Nutshell site (http://www.unix-girl.com/cc2svn/)  with her  perl scripts to migrate the repository. It is very
interesting.
>We downloaded the scripts and tried to use. Unfortunatelly, our operating
system is Windows 2000, then we changed some lines of the script.
>There was some problems, because Windows don´t accept to execute two
commands separeted with ";". For example :
 >"cd dir1 ; svn commit... ".

We migrated from PVCS, but Windows will execute two commands if you
seperate them by & instead of ;

Steve