Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2004/04/20 20:48:21 UTC

New Profiles from OASIS WSS

Folks,

OASIS WSS TC is working on 4 new profiles....Any takers? (to help us implement one or more of
these?). We could definitely do SAML using OpenSAML and possibly the Kerberos with JAAS stuff in
JDK1.4.

# Web Services Security: SAML token profile:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/6271/WSS-SAML-10.pdf
# Web Services Security: XrML token profile:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/4954/oasis-____-wss-XrML-token-profile-1.0-draft05-clean.pdf
# Web Services Security: Kerberos token profile:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/6394/oasis-xxxxx-wss-kerberos-token-profile-1.0.pdf
# Web Services Security: Minimalist profile:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/1720/WSS-MinimalistProfile-20030307.pdf

Thanks,
dims

=====

RE: New Profiles from OASIS WSS

Posted by David Cunningham <da...@dcdominion.com>.
Sounds good to me, that's a good motto "code first ask questions later"!

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
David,

=====

RE: New Profiles from OASIS WSS