Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Anna Bikkina <an...@pinksheets.com> on 2004/03/24 20:21:37 UTC

Role Profile in cocoon portals

Hi,

I have a portal application using cocoon. I have 4 coplets in the base profile
information. When the role is xxx then I do not want one of the coplets to be
displayed  . How can I do this?

I read the documentation but it was not of great help.

Can someone please tell me how to do this.

Thanks,
Anna.

Re: Role Profile in cocoon portals

Posted by Jean-Christophe Kermagoret <jc...@babelobjects.com>.
Hello Anna,
you just have to create one layout for this role.

In the profiles/layout directory, just create the portal-role-xxx1.xml
où xx1 is your first role name.

Don't forget to disconnect and reconnect to see the changes.

Jck

Anna Bikkina wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I have a portal application using cocoon. I have 4 coplets in the base profile
>information. When the role is xxx then I do not want one of the coplets to be
>displayed  . How can I do this?
>
>I read the documentation but it was not of great help.
>
>Can someone please tell me how to do this.
>
>Thanks,
>Anna.

Jean-Christophe Kermagoret
jck@BabelObjects.Com