Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Nishanth S <ni...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/05 18:54:35 UTC

Using Pig To Scan Hbase

Hey folks,

I am trying to write a map reduce in pig against my hbase table.I have a
salting in my rowkey appended with  reverse timestamps ,so I guess the best
way is to do a scan for all the dates that I require to pull out
records.Does any one know if pig supports  hbase scan out of the box or  do
we need  to write a udf for that.

Thannks,
Nishanth

Re: Using Pig To Scan Hbase