Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ke...@mapinfo.com on 2003/12/02 14:37:03 UTC

Process

I would like to start a system process in conjunction with ANT. If I run a
process either using <apply executable or <exec executable I can start a
system process but ANT does not process until the system process is
finished. However, I want ANT to continue processing while this system
process is running. I thought Parallel might do the trick but it did not.

Does anyone have an answer. I realize this may be a simple question.