Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Marcin Palka <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/03 20:39:44 UTC

Re: Form tag does not get rendered on a Panel placed in a TabbedPanel within a ModalWindow

Matej,

Thanks. I missed that remark :-| I have used forms within a modal window
before and I haven't suffered of problems like this one. I mean I haven't
had to put that extra form outside a modal window.  Except for the fact that
I haven't had any TabbedPanels on my modals.

cheers,
Marcin