Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Konstantin Knauf <ko...@ververica.com> on 2019/07/07 19:58:23 UTC

Re: FlinkKafkaConsumer - Save watermark assigner in the state

Hi Juan,

can you elaborate a bit on why you want to put the WatermarkAssigner itself
into state? It is generally unusual to store a UDF in Managed State.

Cheers,

Konstantin

--

Konstantin Knauf | Solutions Architect

+49 160 91394525

Planned Absences: 10.08.2019 - 31.08.2019, 05.09. - 06.09.2010

Ververica GmbH
Managing Directors: Dr. Kostas Tzoumas, Dr. Stephan Ewen