Posted to websh-user@tcl.apache.org by "Mauricio J. Mercado A." <ma...@conexion.com.py> on 2002/08/14 23:21:42 UTC

Error in Instalation

Hi, I am having a error when I run the configure script. The output is:
./configure --with-tcl=/usr/lib
checking for gcc... cc
checking whether the C compiler (cc  ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (cc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether cc accepts -g... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... cc -E
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for Cygwin environment... no
checking for object suffix... o
checking for mingw32 environment... no
checking for executable suffix... no
checking for Tcl public headers... /usr/include
checking for Tcl configuration... found /usr/lib/tclConfig.sh
checking for existence of /usr/lib/tclConfig.sh... loading
checking for building with threads... no (default)
checking how to build libraries... shared
checking for build with symbols... no
checking for tclsh8.3... no
checking for tclsh83... no
checking for tclsh8.2... no
checking for tclsh82... no
configure: error: needed tclsh 8.3 not found
But I installed all tcl packages.
Can you help me?
--
<ci...@netscape.com>