Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by kotipalli venkatesh <ve...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/17 10:29:42 UTC

unable to create a VPC 4.8.0 after upgrading 4.3.1

Hi All,

Our cloud information:

CS version: 4.3.1
Xenserver Version : 6.2

we are using 4.6 Template to upgrade from 4.3.1 to 4.8.0.

After upgrade 4.3.1 to 4.8.0 we are unable to create a network(VPC) and if
we are rebooting an existing  VPC router is then we are getting below error:

*r-14VM login: Traceback (most recent call last):*

* File "/opt/cloud/bin/baremetal-vr.py", line 28, in <module>*
* from flask import flask*
*ImportError: No module named flask*

Is there any one facing this type of same scenario please give me
suggestions so we can step in to the next level.

Since we are keep on posting 2 months back. but still we are facing the
same issue now a days all guys are full busy to  share the mutual knowledge.

we are suspecting that  instead of 4.8 template 4.6 template using it might
be cause.
Please release the 4.8.0 Template as soon as possible.

Regards,
Venkatesh.k

RE: unable to create a VPC 4.8.0 after upgrading 4.3.1

Posted by Glenn Wagner <gl...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi, Venkatesh

When you upgraded to 4.8.0 did you upgrade all your System VM's to the latest 4.6 template?
I you create a new shared network and start a VM on that network is the Virtual router created?

Did you update the router template settings in the Global Settings

router.template.vmware
router.template.xenserver
router.template.kvm

Thanks
Glenn

[ShapeBlue]<http://www.shapeblue.com>
Glenn Wagner
Senior Consultant       ,       ShapeBlue

d:       | s: +27 21 527 0091<tel:|%20s:%20+27%2021%20527%200091>        |      m:      +27 73 917 4111<tel:+27%2073%20917%204111>

e:      glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com | t: <mailto:glenn.wagner@shapeblue.com%20|%20t:>     |      w:      www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>

a:      2nd Floor, Oudehuis Centre, 122 Main Rd, Somerset West Cape Town 7130 South Africa

[cid:imaged4cf85.png@ab040830.43b9b647]

Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

IaaS Cloud Design & Build<http://shapeblue.com/iaas-cloud-design-and-build//> | CSForge – rapid IaaS deployment framework<http://shapeblue.com/csforge/>
CloudStack Consulting<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-consultancy/> | CloudStack Software Engineering<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-software-engineering/>
CloudStack Infrastructure Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/> | CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>

Re: unable to create a VPC 4.8.0 after upgrading 4.3.1

Posted by kotipalli venkatesh <ve...@gmail.com>.
Hi Glenn,

After upgrade 4.3.1 to 4.7.1 everything looks fine.

If we want view the instance console we are getting the below screenshot
issue:

[image: Inline image 1]

Please once look into the screenshot and help me.

Regards,
Venkatesh.k

Posted by kotipalli venkatesh <ve...@gmail.com>.
Hi Glenn,