Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by David Bennett <da...@yorkage.com> on 2016/02/07 01:02:02 UTC

What happened to TServer.setEventHandler()?

I have some working code that was using TServer.setEventHandler() to log connections etc. Since updating to the latest NuGet Thrift 0.9.1.3 it stopped working. Now it won't compile and there is no such entry point.

Could someone knowledgeable in these things tell me what happened and what I can do about it?

[I also switched from 'ApacheThrift' to 'Thrift' because the latter has the compiler in the Nuget. Was that it?]

Regards
David M Bennett FACS

Andl - A New Database Language - andl.org

RE: What happened to TServer.setEventHandler()?

Posted by David Bennett <da...@yorkage.com>.
Done. Issue 3604.

Posted by Jens Geyer <je...@hotmail.com>.
Hi David,