Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/02 03:04:22 UTC

enable java security in itest

Hi

I am trying to write some itest related to subsystem scope when java
security is turned on.  Specifically, I want
System.getSecurityManager() to return something other than null.

The framework I use is equinox, which should allow security to be
enabled when org.osgi.framework.security property is set to osgi.

I have attempted to set this property in the following ways but
neither seem to work:
1. Set it in ss-runner.properties file
2. Set the following in pax runner configuration()
            org.ops4j.pax.exam.container.def.PaxRunnerOptions.vmOption("-Dorg.osgi.framework.security=osgi"),

or

            org.ops4j.pax.exam.container.def.PaxRunnerOptions.vmOption("-Xorg.osgi.framework.security=osgi"),

Anyone knows how to set this property with pax runner?

Thx

Lin