Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by ok ab <ok...@caramail.com> on 2002/12/10 18:27:06 UTC

Respond

 URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

From: Mr. Abraham Okafor
House 6 Apo Quarters,
Garki - Abuja, Nigeria.
Tell: 234- 9 - 523445

Dear Friend,

How are you today? I am contacting you in view of the fact
that we will be of great assistance to each other through
my private reach I came to know you and your line of
operation with the believe that you are competent,
reliable, Trustworthy and confident.

My name is Mr. Abraham Okafor, the Credit Officer with,
Special Project and Foreign Contract Regularization and
Disbursement; we work in hand with the Senate Committee on
Foreign Contract Payment. Our duty is to ensure that all
contractors are paid their contract sum in due time.

This last payment quarter, a total of 25 contractors were
short listed for payment and about 20 of them have been
paid remaining about 5 (Five), information reaching this
my office indicates that one among the remaining has been
reported dead. His name is Mr. Gerrand Schwartz from
Sweden he died in the last Air France Concorde plane
crash. Meanwhile he finished the execution of his contract
December 19th 1999. But since his death, nobody has come
forward to put a claim to his contract fund, which is
about US$15,500,000.00 that is why I need your immediate
assistance to expedite the transfer of the contract amount.

With my position in the Department of Contract
Regularization and Disbursement, I will regularize all the
necessary documents and present you as the bona-fide
beneficiary of this fund.

Please be informed that this transaction is 100% risk free
and every official protocol must be attained before swift
transfer to your nominated Bank account. So send your full
Banking information and routing numbers, so we can get it
stated right away. For further clarification and
understanding of this transaction, provide your private
telephone numbers for a personal discussion?

Upon completion of this transaction I have decided to give
you 30% of the total sum, 65% of the fund, which is our
share, will be used for investment in your company or in
any other company of our choice. While5% has been mapped
out to take care of any minor expenses incurred. Take note
that this project will last for only 21 working days.

I expect your response in time (within 48 hours) as time
is of great essence in this transaction.

God Bless and Kind Regards,

Abraham Okafor
Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35� Hors co�t du SMS)