Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org> on 2021/02/01 23:05:39 UTC

Video Uploads for FOSDEM

Hello all,

we need to upload the videos. Current state is according to the
Organisator List that 2 of 8 are uploaded.

If I look in the registration I find more videos. However in order to be
finalized, the videos have to be uploaded

in the General Tab -> shedule Box (the one on the bottom) and there
*Pre-recorded Video Upload URL.*

*
*

*Thank you for all theior work.*

*
*

*All the Best*

*Peter
*

--
This is the Way! http://www.apache.org/theapacheway/index.html

Re: Video Uploads for FOSDEM

Posted by Carl Marcum <cm...@apache.org>.
Hi Peter,

Mine shows a Final Video URL = Final Version and the link starts the
talk so I think mine is done.
I do need to upload my slide deck this evening though.

Thanks,
Carl