Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by tison <wa...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/19 02:59:07 UTC

[VOTE] Pulsar Manager Release 0.4.0 Candidate 1

Hi everyone,

Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version 0.4.0,
as follows:

[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* Release notes
https://github.com/apache/pulsar-manager/releases/tag/v0.4.0-candidate-1
* The official Apache source and binary distributions to be deployed to
dist.apache.org
* Source code tag "v0.4.0"

PulsarManager's KEYS file contains PGP keys we used to sign this release:
https://downloads.apache.org/pulsar/KEYS

Please download these packages and review this release candidate:

- Review release notes
- Download the source package (verify shasum, and asc) and follow the
instructions to build and run the pulsar-manager front end and back-end
service.
- Download the binary package (verify shasum, and asc) and follow the
instructions to run the pulsar-manager front-end and back-end service.

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Source and binary files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/pulsar/pulsar-manager/apache-pulsar-manager-0.4.0/apache-pulsar-manager-0.4.0-bin.tar.gz
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/pulsar/pulsar-manager/apache-pulsar-manager-0.4.0/apache-pulsar-manager-0.4.0-src.tar.gz

Best,
tison.

[CANCEL][VOTE] Pulsar Manager Release 0.4.0 Candidate 1

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
Let's improve the quality at the very least level and fix the folder name
issue.

Best,
tison.

tison <wa...@gmail.com> 于2023年5月5日周五 15:41写道:

Re: [VOTE] Pulsar Manager Release 0.4.0 Candidate 1

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yunze Xu <yz...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.

Posted by Yunze Xu <yz...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.
Hi Tison,