Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Viswanath Durbha <Vi...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/25 14:52:01 UTC

Camel Route from one broker to other

Hi,

I'm having a little bit of trouble creating a camel route to send messages
from a queue on one activemq broker to other.

Here's my situation. I have two instances of activemq brokers running whose
names are qm1 and qm2. I have a queue on qm1 called example.A and a queue on
qm2 called example.B.

I'm trying to configure a camel route using xml configuration so that any
message that is put on qm1:example.A is sent to qm2:example.B. My
configuration looks like this currently.

<bean id="qm1" class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent">
  <property name="connectionFactory">
      <property name="brokerURL"
value="tcp://localhost:62001?broker.persistent=false"/>
    </bean>
  </property>
</bean>
<bean id="qm2" class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent">
  <property name="connectionFactory">
      <property name="brokerURL"
value="tcp://localhost:63001?broker.persistent=false"/>
    </bean>
  </property>
</bean>
  <camelContext id="camel"
    <route>
      <from uri="qm1:example.A"/>
      <to uri="qm2:example.B"/>
    </route>
  </camelContext>

When I put a message on qm1:example.A, it just stays there and does not go
over to qm2:example.B.

I'm a newbie to ActiveMQ and I apologize if this is entirely a basic
question. I would appreaciate if anyone would point me the mistake I'm
making here.

Thanks,
Viswanath

Re: Camel Route from one broker to other

Posted by Viswanath Durbha <Vi...@gmail.com>.
I posted this in another thread. Please visit the following URL to find the
answer to this problem.

http://www.nabble.com/broker1--%3Eq1-to-broker2--%3Eq2-tf4736085s2354.html