Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by Vivian <sa...@spyarea.sa.com> on 2022/07/12 04:58:05 UTC

Take This (Before Bed) & Melt Your Belly Fat Like Crazy!

|  |  |  |

**This Is How Older Women Lose Weight _[(Never Diet
Again)](http://www.innact.sa.com/Lcuifa/jgbjcfrnf865187xcmb/fZcEchhNzCT8uLoXWk8fT4nIenEEtkcIoAVez3nccAM/fbRIupmaZ0OC2M0QTxsa1uI0MGwKZ2oMHo7zsh3KJGjUqEbooJEtkWMhQ8WV2L73r2_Nsfcw6eGgOM9Ps_5wQQcT56jcwZH5rMhf7FBqJZuvGgS5A2wq468rkcJyKHzC)
_ (Watch)**

[![](http://www.innact.sa.com/clicks/img/tnbieS30.jpg)](http://www.innact.sa.com/Lcuifa/jgbjcfrnf865187xcmb/fZcEchhNzCT8uLoXWk8fT4nIenEEtkcIoAVez3nccAM/fbRIupmaZ0OC2M0QTxsa1uI0MGwKZ2oMHo7zsh3KJGjUqEbooJEtkWMhQ8WV2L73r2_Nsfcw6eGgOM9Ps_5wQQcT56jcwZH5rMhf7FBqJZuvGgS5A2wq468rkcJyKHzC)

[**Discover the breakthrough story of how a 47-year-old mother who had a
stroke lost 62 pounds in less than three weeks by using this simple
trick.**](http://www.innact.sa.com/Lcuifa/jgbjcfrnf865187xcmb/fZcEchhNzCT8uLoXWk8fT4nIenEEtkcIoAVez3nccAM/fbRIupmaZ0OC2M0QTxsa1uI0MGwKZ2oMHo7zsh3KJGjUqEbooJEtkWMhQ8WV2L73r2_Nsfcw6eGgOM9Ps_5wQQcT56jcwZH5rMhf7FBqJZuvGgS5A2wq468rkcJyKHzC)

Drinking 1 cup of this delicious hot beverage in the morning sets you up to
burn more fat than 45 exhausting minutes on the treadmill.

In fact, some folks are losing up to 23lbs of fat in just 21 days by drinking
it every morning. Plus, it's super easy to make right in your own kitchen.

If you haven't tried this yet, you're going to want to add this to your
morning routine.

This never before seen method can easily be permed by anyone of any age.

[**_Click Here To Watch This
Video_**](http://www.innact.sa.com/Lcuifa/jgbjcfrnf865187xcmb/fZcEchhNzCT8uLoXWk8fT4nIenEEtkcIoAVez3nccAM/fbRIupmaZ0OC2M0QTxsa1uI0MGwKZ2oMHo7zsh3KJGjUqEbooJEtkWMhQ8WV2L73r2_Nsfcw6eGgOM9Ps_5wQQcT56jcwZH5rMhf7FBqJZuvGgS5A2wq468rkcJyKHzC)

---

![](http://www.innact.sa.com/clicks/img/tnpieS30.jpg)

This email was sent to  **commits@flex.apache.org**  by  **
[Unsubscribe
here](http://www.innact.sa.com/Bsoiuwr/CzHKyJckr864qw2A5SgGvuZJqBF7fhMr5HZwcj65TcQQw5_sP9MOgGe6wcfsN_2r37L2VW8QhMWktEJoobEqUjGJK3hsz7oHMo2ZKwGM0Iu1asxTQ0M2CO0ZampuIRbf.MAccn3zeVAoIcktEEneIn4Tf8kWXoLu8TCzNhhcEcZf)**

Vivian Media, Third 3, North Las Vegas, Nevada, 3239

P.S. You have to see the befores and after, and all from eating this ONE food!
Danny

If you does't like this update, no problem please [Click
here](http://www.innact.sa.com/Bsoiuwr/CzHKyJckr864qw2A5SgGvuZJqBF7fhMr5HZwcj65TcQQw5_sP9MOgGe6wcfsN_2r37L2VW8QhMWktEJoobEqUjGJK3hsz7oHMo2ZKwGM0Iu1asxTQ0M2CO0ZampuIRbf.MAccn3zeVAoIcktEEneIn4Tf8kWXoLu8TCzNhhcEcZf)
3239  Ave. New York, NY 10388

|  |  ![Papa John's
Pizza](http://www.innact.sa.com/dcbtut/htwerspmx779901wdplwe/.png)
---
| These $6 Sides Make the Perfect Lunch!
---

![2020_Price_Point_Picks6June2](http://www.innact.sa.com/dcbtut/htwerspmx779896wdplwe/.jpg)
---

Pick 2 or More Select Menu Items for $6 Each!

Check out SPECIALS page at papajohns.com

**Offer available Online and In-store. Order Online or call your neighborhood
Papa John 's to redeem this great offer.**
| Order Now
---

| OFFER EXPIRES 01/31/2021
---

![](http://www.innact.sa.com/xxfbikcme/fZcEchhNzCT8uLoXWk8fT4nIenEEtkcIoAVez3nccAM/fbRIupmaZ0OC2M0QTxsa1uI0MGwKZ2oMHo7zsh3KJGjUqEbooJEtkWMhQ8WV2L73r2_Nsfcw6eGgOM9Ps_5wQQcT56jcwZH5rMhf7FBqJZuvGgS5A2wq468rkcJyKHzC)
| Have You Tried Stuffed Crust Yet? What are You Waiting for??
---

![2020_national_stuffedcrust](http://www.innact.sa.com/dcbtut/htwerspmx779898wdplwe/.jpg)
---

LARGE 1-TOP STUFFED CRUST PIZZA FOR $12

**Offer available Online and In-store. Order Online or call your neighborhood
Papa John 's to redeem this great offer.**
| Order Now
---

| USE PROMO CODE STUFFED
---
  OFFER EXPIRES 03/28/2021
---
| ![Secondary Offer
1](http://www.innact.sa.com/dcbtut/htwerspmx779897wdplwe/.jpg)
---
  ![Secondary Offer
2](http://www.innact.sa.com/dcbtut/htwerspmx779902wdplwe/.jpg)
---
![INTRODUCING OUR NEW FLAVOR: GRILLED BUFFALO CHICKEN | PAPADIAS: FIND YOUR
FAVORITE FLAVOR. $6
EACH](http://www.innact.sa.com/dcbtut/htwerspmx779895wdplwe/.jpg)

* * *

---
|  | Download our App.
---
| ![Image Alt](http://www.innact.sa.com/dcbtut/htwerspmx779905wdplwe/.png)
---
  ![Image Alt](http://www.innact.sa.com/dcbtut/htwerspmx779903wdplwe/.png)
---
  | Get great deals.
Text START to 47272 | ![Image
Alt](http://www.innact.sa.com/dcbtut/htwerspmx779900wdplwe/.png)
---|---
| Manage Email Preferences | Unsubscribe | Contact Us | Privacy Policy
---
Offer good for a limited time at participating Papa John's restaurants. No
double toppings or extra cheese. Additional toppings extra. Certain toppings
and crusts may be excluded from special offer pizzas or require additional
charge. Not valid with any other coupons or discounts. Limited delivery area.
Delivery fee may apply. Customer responsible for all applicable taxes. Prices
may vary in Alaska and Hawaii.
SMS Text messaging for US customers only. (C) 2018 Papa John's International,
Inc. All Rights Reserved.

You have received this Email because you have selected the option to receive
notices about specials and other online related information from us in your
Email Preferences. To ensure future delivery of emails, please add to your
safe sender list or address book.

Need help? Contact Us
Papa John's International, 2002 Papa John's Blvd, Louisville, KY 40299

icon](http://www.innact.sa.com/dcbtut/htwerspmx779904wdplwe/.png) |   |
![Facebook icon](http://www.innact.sa.com/dcbtut/htwerspmx779899wdplwe/.png) |
| ![Facebook icon](http://www.innact.sa.com/dcbtut/htwerspmx779894wdplwe/.png)
|   | ![Facebook
icon](http://www.innact.sa.com/dcbtut/htwerspmx779893wdplwe/.png) |
---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|---

**Poison ivy grew through the fence they said was impenetrable.We have never
been to Asia, nor have we visited Africa.The clock within this blog and the
clock on my laptop are 1 hour different from each other.To the surprise of
everyone, the Rapture happened yesterday but it didn 't quite go as
expected.He is good at eating pickles and telling women about his emotional
problems.He went back to the video to see what had been recorded and was
shocked at what he saw.We need to rent a room for our party.This made him feel
like an old-style rootbeer float smells.It was a really good Monday for being
a Saturday.Twin 4-month-olds slept in the shade of the palm tree while the
mother tanned in the sun.He realized there had been several deaths on this
road, but his concern rose when he saw the exact number.She was sad to hear
that fireflies are facing extinction due to artificial light, habitat loss,
and pesticides.Chocolate covered crick ets were his favorite snack.While on
the first date he accidentally hit his head on the beam.The team members were
hard to tell apart since they all wore their hair in a ponytail.I like to
leave work after my eight-hour tea-break.I am my aunt's sister's daughter.She
says she has the ability to hear the soundtrack of your life.The hummingbird's
wings blurred while it eagerly sipped the sugar water from the feeder.Today
arrived with a crash of my car through the garage door.He drank life before
spitting it out.Tuesdays are free if you bring a gnome costume.Peanut butter
and jelly caused the elderly lady to think about her past.We have young kids
who often walk into our room at night for various reasons including clowns in
the closet.Smoky the Bear secretly started the fires.Joe made the sugar
cookies; Susan decorated them.The trick to getting kids to eat anything is to
put catchup on it.Having no hair made him look even hairier.The group quickly
understood that toxic waste was the most effective barrier to use against the
zombies.He didn't want to go to the dentist, yet he went anyway.Poison ivy
grew through the fence they said was impenetrable.The wake behind the boat
told of the past while the open sea for told life in the unknown future.Your
girlfriend bought your favorite cookie crisp cereal but forgot to get milk.The
waitress was not amused when he ordered green eggs and ham.She moved forward
only because she trusted that the ending she now was going through must be
followed by a new beginning.Nobody questions who built the pyramids in
Mexico.Sometimes you have to just give up and win by cheating.They say that
dogs are man's best friend, but this cat was setting out to sabotage that
theory.He found the chocolate covered roaches quite tasty.Their argument could
be heard across the parking lot.A glittering gem is not enough.**