Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by James Green <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/22 10:31:59 UTC

Prefetch limit is 1? (non-persistent queue, stomp)

I have a stomp client connected using pretty much default settings, and I
changed it to ack every 100 messages for performance.

It gets one message then gives up.

Checking the "Active Consumers" for the queue I two entries:

A client-id, with a prefetch of 1
A connection-id, with a prefetch of 0

Firstly I'm somewhat confused why there are two lines. I'm sure this aids
the debugging of connections but there's no telling what the two are / mean.

Second, I thought the prefetch limit defaulted to 1,000? This I'm guessing
is the consumer's problem. The transport connector I have configured
doesn't override this.

The consumer subscribes with receipts switched on and ack set to client.

Any ideas?

James