Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by César Hernández Mendoza <ce...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/03 16:58:24 UTC

git productivity

any git alias tool do you recommend to use apart from hub [1]?
I use to have some alias on my terminal for `git status`, `git branch -v`
but I wonder if there are some better (standardized) ones.

[1] https://hub.github.com/

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández Mendoza.

Re: git productivity

Posted by César Hernández Mendoza <ce...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the reply guys!

I use a small version of git-prompt.sh. In my .bash_profile, this is how it
looks:
PS1='\[\e[0;33m\]\u\[\e[0m\]:\[\e[0;32m\]\W\[\e[0m\]\[\e[34m\]$(parse_git_branch)\[\e[m\]\$
'
The parse_git_branch is actually the one that comes with in this tools (git
status): http://ezprompt.net/

yes, Daniel recommended me hub a couple years ago and it's been also really
cool to review PR's.
git checkout <prURL>
git pull upstream master

--