Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "martin.eisengardt" <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2012/04/25 00:31:28 UTC

[ANN] Php Maven Plugin 2.0 released.

Hi,

The "Maven for PHP" team proudly announces the release of Version 2.0.0 of
the PHP Maven plugin set (depending on maven 3). Details about the release
notes can be found in our google groups:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/maven-for-php/Z9sZ4xoWUoQ

The php plugins enables You to fully use maven lifecycle on php language
projects. It uses PHPUnit for testing and PHPDoc (V1 and V2-alpha) for
report/doc generation. For packaging it uses the phar archive format,
introduced in PHP 5.2. We have imported many pear projects into our
repository alongside with PHPUnit and PHPDoc support and more are following.

Notice that this plugin is not part of the apache team or maven
central. The php-maven repository setup can be found here:
http://www.php-maven.org/prepare.html

There is a m2e lifecycle binding too. Details on eclipse support can be
found at the homepage:
http://www.php-maven.org/tags/2.0.0/tut-usingeclipse.html

Enjoy,
The "Maven for PHP" team