Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Lalit Kushwah <la...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/22 05:36:34 UTC

Order import and export support in OOTB.

Hello All,

First I would like to give huge thanks to the Apache OFBiz community for
developing such an amazing framework. I have started learning and have some
questions in mind related to the order creation.Here it is:

Does OFBiz have support for order import and export using CSV?

   -  If yes Is there any defined schema available?
   -  If no What will be the suitable schema design for CSV?

Thanks in advance, any guidance will be helpful for me to move forward.

Thanks & Regards
Lalit Kushwah

Re: Order import and export support in OOTB.

Posted by Lalit Kushwah <la...@gmail.com>.
Thank your Hans your component for import/export order in OFBiz helped a
lot. Everything was fine as I want, just one thing i.e. you had given
permission (IMPORT) and not prepared the security data so I have prepared
it by my own.

Thanks & Regards
Lalit Kushwah

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 10:34 AM, Lalit Kushwah <lalitkushwah52525@gmail.com

Posted by Lalit Kushwah <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hans Bakker <in...@hansbakker.com>.
Hi Lalit Kushwah,

Posted by Lalit Kushwah <la...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Hans,

Posted by Hans Bakker <h....@antwebsystems.com>.
Good morning , a long time ago we created an import/export component of
which we have two versions:

https://gerrit.antwebsystems.com/#/admin/projects/import-export
https://gerrit.antwebsystems.com/#/admin/projects/importexport

not sure what the difference is but it contains an order import/export
function next to a data conversion tool to import any data into ofbiz...

The total list of public components you can find at:
https://gerrit.antwebsystems.com/#/admin/projects/

Hans Bakker
CEO, http://antwebsystems.com

On 22/08/17 12:36, Lalit Kushwah wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> First I would like to give huge thanks to the Apache OFBiz community for
> developing such an amazing framework. I have started learning and have some
> questions in mind related to the order creation.Here it is:
>
> Does OFBiz have support for order import and export using CSV?
>
>     -  If yes Is there any defined schema available?
>     -  If no What will be the suitable schema design for CSV?
>

> Thanks in advance, any guidance will be helpful for me to move forward.
>

> Thanks & Regards
> Lalit Kushwah

Hans Bakker
CEO, http://antwebsystems.com