Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Xiaoqiao He <he...@apache.org> on 2023/10/31 12:18:33 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop PMC Member - Shilun Fan

On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I am pleased to announce that
Shilun Fan(slfan1989) has accepted the PMC's invitation to become
PMC member on the project. We appreciate all of Shilun's generous
contributions thus far and look forward to his continued involvement.

Congratulations and welcome, Shilun!

Best Regards,
He Xiaoqiao
(On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop PMC Member - Shilun Fan

Posted by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!!

-Ayush

Posted by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com>.