Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by "Farr, Aaron" <Aa...@am.sony.com> on 2004/01/19 16:00:11 UTC

RE: [Proposal] Addition of Avalon# under Containers in Avalon sit e

+1 to adding Avalon# (is that what will be called) to the site.

Do you already know how to edit and update the site?

J. Aaron Farr
  SONY ELECTRONICS
  DDP-CIM
  (724) 696-7653

Re: [Proposal] Addition of Avalon# under Containers in Avalon sit e

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.
Farr, Aaron wrote:

> +1 to adding Avalon# (is that what will be called) to the site.

+1 here as well

On the subject - maybe we need to structure the content so that it is
clear that this is not just another container - but instead a language
specific implementation - which suggests we do a little breakdown to
show Avalon Java Solution as a group and Avalon# solutions as another.

Stephen.