Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Stony Zhang <zh...@cyberobject.com> on 2007/03/26 11:52:51 UTC

Why submit again when click refresh button in IE ?

Hi everyone,

         I have a question in T4, that is,

                   After I submit a form (have sent something to server),
click refresh button in IE, but I find do a submit again!

         Anyone can tell me the reason and how to solve it.

         Thanks in advance!

Best wishes,

Stony

Re: Why submit again when click refresh button in IE ?

Posted by Huang Gehua <bo...@gmail.com>.
    public ILink onSubmit(IRequestCycle cycle) {
        //your some codes here
        //below is the redirect code.Remember this method must return a
ILinK.
        ExternalServiceParameter esp=new
ExternalServiceParameter("member/LeaveWord",new
Object[]{getUserIdBeViewed()});
        return this.getExternalService().getLink(false, esp);
    }

another example here:
getPageService().getLink(false, "your page path")

for detail look up T4 api

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@terra.com.br>.
On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 09:50:22 -0300, Pablo Ruggia <pr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No, it is not.
> tapestry-flash is a kind of property persistence.

You're right. I forgot to mention that
http://howardlewisship.com/tapestry-javaforge/tapestry-flash/ also shows
how to use redirect-after-post in Tapestry 4.x, with the flash persistence
helping a lot.

Copied from that URL:

public abstract class MyPage extends BasePage
{
   @Persist("flash")
   public abstract String getMessage();

   public abstract void setMessage(String message);

   @InjectObject("engine-service:page")
   public abstract IEngineService getPageService();

   public ILink doFormSubmit()
   {
     // ... write data to a database

     setMessage("Your changes have been saved.");

     return getPageService().getLink(false, getPageName());
   }
}

Posted by Pablo Ruggia <pr...@gmail.com>.
No, it is not.