Posted to dev@systemds.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/07 03:35:53 UTC

SystemDS releases in maven staging repo

I am seeing a lot of SystemDS releases from June in the maven staging area.
If those are not going to be used, could someone please help 'drop' them?

[1] https://repository.apache.org/#stagingRepositories

--
Luciano Resende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975

Re: SystemDS releases in maven staging repo

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.

Posted by Janardhan <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Luciano,