Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by David Short <ds...@san.rr.com> on 2005/01/25 07:52:55 UTC

Apache2.0.52, Tomcat 5.5.4 and jk1.2.8

Does anyone have this configuration working, or similar?  If so, would you
mind posting your httpd.conf, workers.properties and anything else you
changed?

OT: Re: Apache2.0.52, Tomcat 5.5.4 and jk1.2.8

Posted by Parsons Technical Services <pa...@earthlink.net>.
Yes.

From:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/upgrading.html

a.. The AddModule and ClearModuleList directives no longer exist. These
directives were used to ensure that modules could be enabled in the correct
order. The new Apache 2.0 API allows modules to explicitly specify their
ordering, eliminating the need for these directives.

Doug

Posted by David Short <ds...@san.rr.com>.
Check this link out.

Posted by David Short <ds...@san.rr.com>.
Thanks for the reply.  Your link basically describes the same technique as
the Apache/Tomcat web site does.

Here's the message as reported in w2k event viewer:

The Apache service named  reported the following error:
>>> Invalid command 'AddModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module
not included in the server configuration.

Here's the httpd.conf entries:

LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.so
AddModule mod_jk.c

Any ideas?