Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2013/03/21 18:49:09 UTC

changing/updating groupId/artifactId

Hi all guys,

since Oltu definitively breaks any Amber backward-compatibility, I'd
like to put a couple of modification, I am here to discuss 'em with
you to collect feedbacks:

 * groupId: we already have in the plan the OpenID Connect
implementation, so I think it would make sense to create sub-groupId,
such as org.apache.oltu for the main parent, org.apache.oltu.oauth2
for the oauth2 components, org.apache.oltu.oidc (or something else)
for OpenID Connect components and so on...

 * artifactId: I would like to move artifactId to OSGi-alike taxonomy,
it makes much more clear what they contain IMHO.

WDYT? Any objection?

Many thanks in advance, all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: changing/updating groupId/artifactId

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

More than 72h have passed, Antonio agreed and no objections have been
shown, I am going ahead and I'll update the artifactId according to
the proposed convention.

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Antonio!

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
Hi Simone,

thanks for brining this up

On Mar 21, 2013, at 6:49 PM, Simone Tripodi wrote:

> Hi all guys,
>
> since Oltu definitively breaks any Amber backward-compatibility, I'd
> like to put a couple of modification, I am here to discuss 'em with
> you to collect feedbacks:
>
> * groupId: we already have in the plan the OpenID Connect
> implementation, so I think it would make sense to create sub-groupId,
> such as org.apache.oltu for the main parent, org.apache.oltu.oauth2
> for the oauth2 components, org.apache.oltu.oidc (or something else)
> for OpenID Connect components and so on...

+1

> * artifactId: I would like to move artifactId to OSGi-alike taxonomy,
> it makes much more clear what they contain IMHO.

may you provide an example of such ?

Regards

Antonio